Sunday, February 1, 2009

*Groan*

On my drive home tonight, the car next to me honked at me while we were waiting at a red light. They were driving like they might of been lost, so I rolled down my window to see what they needed. It ended up being two inebriated guys, their combined age probably less than 40, and the passenger seat guy asks if I have a lighter. I see this is way not what I thought it was, said no and started rolling up n my window.. but definitely not fast enough, because then I heard them ask "You want a piece?" Why do I always attract the population of guys who, if I ruled the world, wouldn't be allowed to procreate? *Goes to hide under her covers with her dog*

1 comment:

  1. you have some really interesting stories here...

    i don't know if "interesting" is even the right word. Maybe if interesting means run away like the way you ran up the stairs form the basement as soon as you turned the lights off when you were little (or maybe that was just me) kinda interesting, haha then maybe.

    Nice blog though...great idea! Stop by mine sometime!

    ReplyDelete